SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson Les Paul Traditional w/ Duncan Antiquities

I bought this guitar from this forum back in June. It's a really great example of a 2008 Traditional in Honeyburst but I'm not really on a gig to use it on currently and my other guitars are seeing a lot more use on those gigs. Looking for £1,250, or potentially interesting trades though I'd like to sell to free up some cash to buy something else, hence why it's here. 

Great condition, very minimal buckle rash, small nick on the headstock as pictured. It has a great flame top that really reacts well to light, bringing out lots of different 3D-ish layers to the top. When it was up before, it had Grover tuners but I had them replaced with Gibson Klusons as I much prefer the look. Pickups are the star of the show - Duncan Antiquities. Killer sounding PAF clones. It also has the RS GuitarWorks 50s wiring kit for authentic sounding tones. Strap locks fitted, plus it has the hardshell case in great condition. Collection from SW London preferred though I will post if it's fully insured.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom