Seeking well padded gig bag suitable for the larger 'blue' twin-pedal Vox Tonelab SE

VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4762
I'm currently using the Vox gig bag that came with my TLSE. It's OK for transporting but it's thin, offering little padding & protection. I'd like to find a better quality gig bag. I have a Gator bag for my smaller Tonelab TLLE, but options for the larger TLSE seem to be more limited. I'm not looking for a hard case, just a padded gig bag. 

The only candidate I've found so far is the Rockbag RB23096b. This is advertised as being suitable for the TLSE but the dimensions appear 5mm too short (length shown as 705mm but TLSE length 710mm). There is also the Rockbag RB23094b, advertised length 690mm and shown as suitable for the smaller Behringer FB1010 board. Yet some sources suggest these items have exactly the same internal dimensions and therefore I don't want to rely on advertised dimensions. 

There are no stores that stock these items near me so I can't check for myself. I'll only order on line if (a) they fit and (b) they really are much better padded than the Vox gigbag. Adverts refer to 8mm padding but I'd like to hear from real users. 

So, hence this post. If you have a TLSE and have one of these Rockbags or any other (non-Vox) gig bag for carrying and protecting your TLSE, please tell me about it and your experience with it re fit, protection, and quality.

Thanks guys 
I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom