Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Oldest and youngest member?

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581

Don't want to be any younger to be honest. I'm happy settling into grumpy middle age
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006

Don't want to be any younger to be honest. I'm happy settling into grumpy middle age
    Me too.

As in I'm also 42 and quite like the place I'm in mentally.

The physical wreck that is my body after years of abuse however......
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1774

And on the plus side at 42 you must be the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    BigMonka said:

And on the plus side at 42 you must be the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything.
    Yes, but what is the question?
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    octatonic said:
    BigMonka said:

Yes, but what is the question?
    Well judging by this thread the question is "How old is that grumpy overweight talentless loser over there?"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom