SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted super cheap Guitar

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    edited October 2016
    Cheers @Sarge i have  pointed him in this direction for any advice. 

We picked up a  Vintage v100AFD, i paid the difference above his meagre budget, ( Paid £150 for it )  i know these are a decent guitar as i had one myself before ending up with my Les Paul. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2403
    Oh good move,  lots of guitar for very little money! 
    Yeah that was the thought, after giving him some options it seemed it was the humbucker route he wanted to go down, and he played my 2015 Studio and loved it so it was Les Paul type all the way from there. he is off back to his mums now  a very happy little law student. 
    Law?  wouldn't a PRS be more fitting ?   ;) 
    maybe in a couple of years, at the moment its all noodles, beans asda lager and cheap guitars :-) 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    remember it well,  though mine went on pills and weed. . . . . I'm sure his is too :) 
    hey he tells his step dad everything ;-) weed yeah, coke nah not his thing  :-) 

i am the cool step dad that sends a ltr of vodka with his food parcel every month and he knows there is not a single thing he cannot talk to me about. He is not just my stepson he is my best mate as well 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    maybe in a couple of years, at the moment its all noodles, beans asda lager and cheap guitars :-) 
    You seem to have forgotten condoms.