New Amp Handle Day!

What's Hot
ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
edited October 2016 in Amps
So pleased with this, really nice quality. Finishes the amp off just nice. Ordered it from Rocky River Leather in the US  for anyone that might be interested. http://rockyriverleather.com/content/

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What's the amp?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72364
    edited October 2016
    Ah - I can see the photo now. Nice!

You might want to see if you can find a better link on their website - otherwise it looks a bit spam-like, given that they seem to mostly make belts and gun accessories… and this isn't TGP :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
    Ha! it's the guy that makes the handles for Carr amps. Pricing is very reasonable. The amp is a Bogner New Yorker, I was selling it on here, but now keeping.
  • andyozandyoz Frets: 718
    HNHD
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2359
    Nice :D
    ICBM said:
    You might want to see if you can find a better link on their website - otherwise it looks a bit spam-like, given that they seem to mostly make belts and gun accessories… and this isn't TGP :).
    Why, does everyone here wear braces?
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    I'm absolutely thrilled for you.
    We don't have enough new amp handle days around here.
     :) 
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
    edited October 2016
    Sassafras said:
    I'm absolutely thrilled for you.
    We don't have enough new amp handle days around here.

That's what I thought. It's the simple things.....rather than get caught up with tonewoods and alnico this and alnico that. Just get ya self a new handle!  =)
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Have a wow because it's a nice handle.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72364
    It is actually an important point that a nice handle can make a big difference to how easy it is to carry an amp - or more accurately, a bad one can make an amp seem much heavier and more awkward to move than it really is.

I always go on about this, but my 98lb Mesa Trem-o-verb is a lot easier to lift than many amps which weigh far less, purely because it has a good handle.

Some of the crap ones that get fitted on lower-priced amps seem almost purposely designed to trap your fingers or cut into them.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein