SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Peavey USA Solo Series Bandit 112 head £45 Withdrawn

What's Hot
jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
edited October 2016 in Amps £
WITHDRAWN.
Having bought a bigger PA for gigs I'm fancying a smaller backup head for boot space so this little beast has to go. 

It's a Bandit that runs at 160w - same amp, loud as hell. It's not perfect by any stretch - it's 'relic'ed', the reverb tank is gone, and the gain or 'Supersat' channel seems to be middier and thicker when you put pressure on the knobs (and some have a bit of a crackle) but chances are a bit of contact cleaner will sort that, can't guarantee but just being straight.

I never sorted it because I just ran an Fx processor through the clean channel, which works perfectly and actually sounds properly amazing in its own right, surprisingly. Gain channel works too, just with the caveat mentioned before.

This amp does have some great features, like high and low inputs, Fx loop as well as a second preamp out/power amp in, runs at 4 ohms and puts out a shit ton of volume! Great for processors etc.

It has been converted to a head by a previous owner and it's a mixed bag - while it isnt too pretty (staples!)  it's got bloody green (green!) tolex, which is wonderful.

Someone who is more techy than me could most likely sort out the issues too.

I'd be after £40 collected from near Bath for this ridiculous Ninja Turtle of an amp,or £45 delivered.

http://i67.tinypic.com/rj4iew.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/4hulc0.jpg

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
    Offers? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
    tFB Trader
    I'll give you £20 for just the amp. Bin the cabinet.
    I'd probably rather keep the headshell on it for the sake of protection in transit - not sure how to package a 'naked' amp!
    edited October 2016 tFB Trader
    jdbwales said:
    I'd probably rather keep the headshell on it for the sake of protection in transit - not sure how to package a 'naked' amp!

Withdrawn. Changed my mind, sorry.

That's OK, me too to be honest - not worth the bother of selling it for £25! I'll just hang on to it. Cheers anyway!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    jdbwales said:
    That's OK, me too to be honest - not worth the bother of selling it for £25! I'll just hang on to it. Cheers anyway!

Yep fair enough :)