SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD CIJ 62RI Fender Telecaster

What's Hot
keirkeir Frets: 137
edited November 2016 in Guitars £
NOW SOLD

For Sale - my candy apple red 62RI Telecaster with white binding.

See here for pictures

(Any white marks are reflections from the light / sunlight)

https://www.flickr.com/gp/144465448@N03/996pVs

Extremely well put together with a beautiful and well looked after rosewood fretboard, easily on par with my USA 52RI

It it has been professionally upgraded with the following:

Fender American Vintage pickups (same as those in 52RI teles)
4-way switch 
CTS pots
Brass saddles

Also has a hiscox case which has A few marks and has a small chip on one of the feet which make the case tilt to one side when you put it down horizontally, but still does it's job very well. The white marks on the picture is just a bit of dusty crap that I didnt do a good job of cleaning off before the photo was taken!

EDIT: The guitar is actually cleaner than I remember - There is only a small ding on the top left of the front of the body and a small one on the bottom. Having had a proper look at it today both marks are hardly visible really. Ive done my best to capture them in the photo album.

Considering the upgraded hardware and hiscox case I'm looking for £550 please (not looking for trades thanks)

Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17636
    tFB Trader
    Trades?
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    Post, or collection only?
  • keirkeir Frets: 137
    Not interested in any trades sorry, thanks. 

Post can be discussed yeah definitely. It's currently at my parents, I'll go round tomorrow, take a load of pics and post them up. 
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
    edited October 2016
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
    Bump
    To the top
    Bump