SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Possible F/S or F/T: A super-LP, an Explorer, and an electro-acoustic...

What's Hot
themeinsidethemeinside Frets: 218
edited October 2016 in Guitars £
Just testing the waters here...

I am considering thinning out the herd a little, and wondered what I would be offered in exchange for all these, or any combination thereof.

1) Kramer Assault 220FR:
As seen in my other thread (sorry mods if a consolidation/new thread of this type isn't allowed, please delete if so!) this is a mint condition, alpine white LP/Eclipse style guitar, all black hardware, mahogany body and set mahogany neck, ebony fretboard, and even a coil tap thrown in. A very thin, and somewhat wide neck profile, with a very flat radius. Bought on a whim and I just never clicked with it... asking around £180

2) Tokai Explorer (EX-55)
Slightly worse condition (one chip, and some oxidised gold hardware, which admittedly was like that from when I received it apparently new!), but still pretty damn good. Some debate as to the body woods, but the consensus for this year of the model was Alder (got in touch with the factory!), set neck, everything you'd expect from an Explorer. Oh, and a loose strap button, that could probably do with a re-tap... got no idea of the value of this, maybe around the same as the Kramer? Was more expensive new, but in worse condition...

3) Washburn WD-10
I'll be honest, this one is a bit of a dog. I'm absolutely sure that it can be set up and play beautifully, because it certainly did for the first few months of its life, but I wouldn't know where to start to be frank, and a set up would be a third of the cost of one of these anyway! It has a Fishman pickup and pre-amp, and a solid spruce top, so a great quality guitar. In very good nick, and I could throw in a gig bag too. Shall we say around £100?

Don't be shy with offers, trades or cash! Located in North London, but up to Oxford fairly regularly.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Le Bumpé.
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4674
    You will get more interest with pics 
  • I wanted to gauge interest before popping some up, but you make a good point sir- too dark for proper pics of the explorer and acoustic at the moment, but have some of the Kramer!
  • What colour is the explorer
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Black, sir! White pickguard, gold hardware.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yummy I'd defiantly like to see a photo
  • I'll get on that tomorrow, though I have a feeling there are one or two already floating around on the interwebs... let me have a dig.

• Aha! Completely slipped my mind. Have a bump, and i'll try and sort out a couple of pics.

For £220 I can throw in a £50 Ticketmaster voucher, and a double breasted leather jacket (size L). Your first steps to rock stardom ;)
  • Bumpage! Now based in Birmingham, I'll try and find a place to snap a couple of pics.