Rockett Hooligan

bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
Any of you guys have the Rockett Hooligan pedal?  if so what do you think of it?   It can apparently do trumpet sounds - does it do Metheny trumpet sounds?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mgawmgaw Frets: 5282
    its definately on my hit list, i think its sounds great
  • mgaw said:
    its definately on my hit list, i think its sounds great
    yeah it does sound good, plus it can do overdrive at lower gain levels.  The WTF Fuzz sounds good too.  I'm mostly interested in getting Metheny like horn sounds.
  • I went with the WTF Fuzz.  If I don't like it, and decide to sell at some point, I'll give you first refusal, @mgaw.  
    I have had the WTF i think it would be the Hooligan for me, seems a bit more like the mini bone, more raw sounding
  • mgaw said:
    I have had the WTF i think it would be the Hooligan for me, seems a bit more like the mini bone, more raw sounding
    The Hooligan is more raw sounding?
  • does the WTF do overdrive sounds too @mgaw?
    i think so i had it many pedals ago:)  for me it didnt cut that well so i got a mini bone which i foolishly sold, just before the wait list closed so checked out the Hooligan which seems a better approximation of the MB..YMMV of course and i do have cloth ears
    mgaw said:
    I am shit at describing sound but to me it has an edgy-ness to it bit more aggressive perhaps
  • mgaw said:
    mgaw said:
    I am shit at describing sound but to me it has an edgy-ness to it bit more aggressive perhaps
    I don't like aggressive so I think I made the right choice.  :-)
    i would want it in my "arsenal" for that real aggressive sound and of course the horns. Brings the chaos
  • Actually I ordered from Soundsgreat and they emailed me to say the WTF was a display model so I did end up getting the Hooligan instead through Amazon.