SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD MusicMan Majesty JP John Petrucci model (updated pics) SOLD

firks91firks91 Frets: 104
edited October 2016 in Guitars £

Bought this just a couple months ago, knowing that I would have to sell it shortly after in order to help fund my upcoming move; I just couldn't resist. 

Honestly, I'm so gutted that this has to go, I've wanted to have one of these since they were first announced, because of all the hype about its playability and sound. These really are one of the best playing guitars out there, just so effortless and ridiculous access to the upper frets. I've had a few different Petrucci models over the years and this definitely the best so far for tone, features and playability. 

Anyway, its in excellent condition, the hardware has no tarnishing and there are no chips. the only wear on the guitar is the usual light swirling from playing etc.. and 2 very small scratches on the edge of the body, where it would sit on your leg. (shown in pics)

stainless steel frets, so no wear.
I'm sure most know about these but for those who don't, it has a built in piezo system which can be used on its own or mixed with the pickups, buffered output/ preamp with 20db vol boost, and coil tap. 

Full spec: http://www.music-man.com/instruments/guitars/the-majesty

No trades please, this is only going because I absolutely have no choice.

£1685 ono

Swansea

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pj310pj310 Frets: 41
    That is a phenomenal price for an incredible guitar!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom