SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1996 Fender USA Anniversary Lonestar in Candy Cola Red £600.

guitarmanessex89guitarmanessex89 Frets: 149
edited November 2016 in Guitars £
Here is my lovely 1996 Lonestar loaded with two Fender Texas Specials and a Pearly Gates Plus - The plus was only available on the Lonestar and Big Apple models I believe.

Lovely guitar. Very loud acoustic tone and very resonant. Frets are nearly new. Body is in fantastic condition apart from one small ding on the top (pictured). Comes with the original case, also in great condition and a Fender Strap.

Just a thoroughly bloody great guitar which is a cut above a new Standard or Deluxe (My opinion, having owned a '97 Roadhouse, '97 Big Apple and this '96 Lonestar). I really like that line from '96-'98 and think Fender were making some great guitars then... also -'89-'93 as a talented and now sadly departed friend of mine swore by.

http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/guitarmanessex89/library/Mobile Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Even from my camera phone pics, it's clear that this is quite a looker!

POSSIBLE trades on this, but would really rather sell.

Just bought a lovely Suhr Classic Antique, hence the sale. I wanted Nitro and Rosewood... I overspent!

Whoever gets this will be very, very happy with it.

Please also see my other thread for my stunning Friedman Dirty Shirley Combo.

Please feel free to PM me, or call/text/whatsapp on: 07852 731 285.

Cheers,

James

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments