Driving & Concentration Test

What's Hot
Following on from the thread that @Gassage started about using phones whilst driving, it reminded me of this driving concentration we all did at work. One of my company's biggest clients is Network Rail who have a "no phones whilst driving" rule, I believe you can get disciplinary action if you're a repeat offender, and they want their suppliers to have the same rule.

This test is a bit artificial but shows how hard it is to concentrate on more than one thing:
http://think.direct.gov.uk/drivingchallenge/

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 28736
    That was fun!

I managed to hit most of the pedestrians, including the rabbit (no points but a warm glow of satisfaction), and solved the murder mystery too.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1783
    Sporky said:
    That was fun!

I managed to hit most of the pedestrians, including the rabbit (no points but a warm glow of satisfaction), and solved the murder mystery too.
    Lol.
    But did you manage to get the bomb in to the exhaust port? You might not have noticed it as it's only the size of a womp rat
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28736
    No - I realised you don't have to do that if you turn the taps off in the right order. Either way works, but the tap thing is less fiddly timing-wise.

I thought the trickiest bit was getting the wang back onto the statue in the middle of the fox/chicken/corn/baby/poison puzzle.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom