The 1BlueString music thread

What's Hot
Hi again everyone. 

A little while ago I introduced myself and told you all about the 1BlueString project.

Huge thanks to everyone who engaged and particularly those who stepped forward to volunteer to take a string. 

I thought it might be good to start a new thread where I and everyone else could post videos, pictures or whatever else comes up.

So to get us going, I'm delighted to announce the launch this morning of 1BlueString in the UK, with this video. The beautiful original soundtrack comes from the brilliant Harry Clapham at Guitar Glasgow, who probably lurks here somewhere!  

Do please visit 1Bluestring.org and get involved!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• And how's this for a lick from the brilliant Dave Randall, ex-Faithless / Emilana Torrini / One Giant Leap, now Slovo / Tom Robinson Band / Roland Gift band ;-)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Oh, I have been neglecting you all. 

Would you like a couple more? 

Here is the Fretboard's very own Tuscan777 tearing it up live with the Skatonics! 

• And since it would be rude not to, here's me playing a wee rag on my parlour.And since it would be rude not to, here's me playing a wee John Pearse rag on my parlour.
  • Obviously, with the news from the world of football this week, a lot of people are giving a lot of thought to survivors of sexual abuse, and a lot of survivors are having a bit of a tough time, because whenever these things are in the news it tends to dredge up a lot of pain. This is a good time to help spread the message that there are people who care and there is help available when people need it. Thanks, as ever, for your attention.