SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1982 Fender Vibro Champ (Rivera era), mint.

Appers75Appers75 Frets: 0
edited November 2016 in Amps £
Selling my 1982 Fender Vibro Champ, don't want to but needs must.

I have had this little amp for a while now and have to say it sounds amazing, and never fails to impress me.

The amp works perfectly, and has no known faults.  Condition is excellent, however please remember this is a 33 year old amplifier and not fresh off the factory floor.

The amp comes with the following original items:-

• Original Fender instruction book
  • Original Fender registration card (unused)
  • Original Fender circuit diagrams in excellent condition
  • Original Fender valves (not currently fitted but included in the sale)

The back panel wooden insert is missing as these were commonly removed by owners and subsequently lost, however these are ready available from an eBay supplier in the US.

This is an investment grade amplifier that will only increase in value in the future, plus it sounds amazing, is really versatile, and great for recording.

If you want a versatile, cool, vintage 80s amplifier from the Paul Rivera era then look no further.

I would prefer not to send the amplifier via courier as have experienced numerous instances of amps/guitars being damaged, however I will deliver for petrol costs within a 30 mile radius of Southampton (not including the Isle of Wight).

If you would like any further information please don't hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to answer any questions you have.

£550 ono

Thanks for looking.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    edited November 2016
    Appers75 said:

If you would like any further information please don't hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to answer any questions you have.

You might want to add the price of the amp!

• Good point, well made.  =)  £550 ono
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 658
    Pics?