SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Cornell Plexi 7 SOLD

What's Hot
mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
edited November 2016 in Amps £
For sale is my Cornell Plexi 7. All in good condition and used very little at home. I have original box for packing and will double box for delivery. 

Looking for £450 PPG delivered in the UK. NOW SOLD

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa380/mcsdan/for sale/IMG_0520_zps3c6v8bhj.jpg

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa380/mcsdan/for sale/IMG_0519_zpszgiuhcsl.jpg

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa380/mcsdan/for sale/IMG_0518_zpssbzl8qgr.jpg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Where are you bud?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If you posted this yesterday morning before I spent my cash, I'd have bitten your arm off :)  Is yours equipped with a 10 inch speaker?
  • mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
    @capo4th I'm in Essex, near Southend. Collection welcomed if near by :-)

@musteatbrain yes 10 inch speaker as standard. I did try one with the 12 inch speaker but the 10 inch suits the smaller output better IMO.

:-)
  • I agree and just bought one. Plus you can always just plug in a different cab if more beef is required.
    Excellent. I was going to advertise this last week but didn't get the time! doh. Timing is everything :-) Enjoy.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30923
    I agree and just bought one. Plus you can always just plug in a different cab if more beef is required.
    Errr....you can't, unless at build it was specified with an output - Den will retro fit one though.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Gassage said:
    I agree and just bought one. Plus you can always just plug in a different cab if more beef is required.
    Errr....you can't, unless at build it was specified with an output - Den will retro fit one though.

Well you can, but it's a bit of a PITA as the speaker is just plugged into the bottom of the chassis. If you have tiny hands you can plug it into an extension cab.

Far simpler is to have an extra jack socket added to the back panel that cuts the plugged in speaker
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Essex ..... Road trip .....

what valves and speaker in this one please ? 
    @capo4th ; They are generic chinese values - ECC83 and EL84 - as installed by Denis Cornell.  Speaker is a Vintage 10 as standard. 

• Gassage said:
    Doh!
    Sold to capo4th pending payment/collection :-)