Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1957 Les Paul TV Special

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    AND SOLD :-)
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Too me for my offer of £10 a week and an ever so slightly pickled liver 

I wish 
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    That's what you call a perfectly timed Bump - somebody is going to be happy there, I think :)

tFB Trader
    JookyChap said:
    That's what you call a perfectly timed Bump - somebody is going to be happy there, I think :)
    Yet again Jooky, your wisdom knows no bounds! Will be sorry to see this one go...but I can't keep them all and the GAS will not be sedated...
    (formerly miserneil)
  • whatve you got your eye on Neil?
    1979 Tokai TE-85
    1980 Tokai LS-80
    monoamine said:
    whatve you got your eye on Neil?
    Exactly that, I'm starting to feel jealous in anticipation ;)

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    If it's what I think it is then I want first dibs when he's bored of it ;)
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Who got it FFS ???

:)
    tFB Trader
    @Alnico All I'll say is that it looks like it's going to be staying within the forum, which I'm pleased about.

@monoamine @JookyChap @Bridgehouse Ah chaps... Nothing at the minute but you never know what's around the corner... ;-)
    (formerly miserneil)
    @miserneil said:
    @Alnico All I'll say is that it looks like it's going to be staying within the forum, which I'm pleased about.

@monoamine @JookyChap @Bridgehouse Ah chaps... Nothing at the minute but you never know what's around the corner... ;-)
    Blimey - waiting until Monday then, not like you Neil ;)

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    JookyChap said:
    @miserneil said:

Maybe he's put an offer in for @HarrySeven 's collection..
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    miserneil said:

Best news.
    Brilliant.

VERY happy new guitar day to whoever got that stunning guitar.
  • Nice one! Guitar looks a beauty.  :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    tFB Trader
    JookyChap said:
    @miserneil said:

Haha! Well, it's true I don't like to do a deal on the sabbath... ;-)

Have to say I gigged my Tele for the first time last night and it was outrageously good, forgotten how much I loved that Twang! So it might be something Fender shaped - although I don't think I'm ready or willing to get deeper into the pre-CBS expensive minefield...we'll see....or I could just be happy with what I've got and play the bastards instead?!!
    (formerly miserneil)
    miserneil said:
    JookyChap said:
    @miserneil said:

Have to say I gigged my Tele for the first time last night and it was outrageously good, forgotten how much I loved that Twang! So it might be something Fender shaped - although I don't think I'm ready or willing to get deeper into the pre-CBS expensive minefield...we'll see....or I could just be happy with what I've got and play the bastards instead?!!
    You're a bad influence. I've just stuck one of my bikes up on auto trader to top up the guitar fund properly.

This place should come with health warnings
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    miserneil said:
    JookyChap said:
    @miserneil said:

You're a bad influence. I've just stuck one of my bikes up on auto trader to top up the guitar fund properly.

This place should come with health warnings
    Ha! This place (well, Music Radar) is how I started!! I was quite content with my 335 & JCM Slash stack for YEARS until I found the classifieds section...
    (formerly miserneil)