SOLO of the Month #20- And the winner is...............

2»

Comments

• VeganicVeganic Frets: 673
    edited November 2016

Progress so far. Can't be bothered with two tracks so this is the first section one phrase after another.

I have tabbed this section but getting the timing right is taking time on a phone app. 

Edit: obvious error with the double-stops at the end but I can live with that. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @paul_c2 ;

Sorry, I missed the notification the first time around. I have no objections to you transcribing the track. I can probably send you a Guitar Only mix or a mix with Backing track volume down lower, I think I still have it saved in Cubase.

PM me your email if you like.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • paul_c2paul_c2 Frets: 410
    @Veganic is the person who wants to transcribe the tracks - I was offering (part of) mine, which I'd written out during composing/before playing it.
  • Ahhhhh, I'm with you @paul_c2 ;

It doesn't take much to confuse me :)

I have noticed just now that he's done something with it on the post above. If you want any info @Veganic just ask.

Ta.
  • VeganicVeganic Frets: 673
    @Bellycaster

The Soundcloud mix was good enough.
    I haven't had time/will power enough to get any further yet - I should at least have a got at the next harmonised section.  But thanks for the offer.

@paul_c2 ;

I don't have a bass and I haven't even finished transcribing the first one yet  :(   but thanks for the offer.
  • No probs @Veganic ;