SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Jrad animal and Mxr GT

What's Hot
TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7815
edited November 2016 in FX £
Heading back to the UK on Tuesday, so will have some pedals up for grabs

Will post special delivery. All boxed unless stated otherwise. There won't be any price drops as I'm gonna start low anyway.

Jrad Animal 80 GBP 

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj611/Patrick_Redford/IMG_0136_zps9aykotlb.jpg

MXR GT OD - no box - 45 GBP

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj611/Patrick_Redford/Mobile Uploads/20160511_212519_zpszdy292t7.jpg

Mad Professor Forrest green, 70 GBP SOLD

Fairfield Circuitry 4 eys Fuzz 90 GBP Withdrawn. Gave it a long overdue spin and it loves my current amps.

Jrad Josh Smith Dual Tremolo 80 GBP withdrawn

TC Electronics Nova Repeater 60GBP (no PSU but works with standard Boss type or 12v too)

Zvex Box of metal 80 GBP Sold

Messa Tone Burst 70 GBP withdrawn

Open to trades
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NO idea what's going on with the photos....
  • I            ?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Sorry my phone crapped out there. 

I know you said no trades but I thought I would see if you fancy doing something with my Moog phaser?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • no trades is more due to the practicality of trying to pick up post whilst I'm back... always have time for moog.. pm'd
  • I can send it to Switzerland if it helps?
  • Box of metal sold pending payment...
  • Box of metal sold . 4 Eyes withdrawn.

now open to trades...
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    Phew ;)
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • GuitarseGuitarse Frets: 165
    PMed
    Never ever bloody anything, ever!
  • Replied 
  • Forrest Green sold pending payment
  • Bump for the animal and GT
  • No interest? These are both good pedals. Open to offers or trades.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Er only animal and gt left. Editor just stripped the formatting..
  • I really like the animal, seems no one else does - open to offers and trades!
  • an I need black friday funds bump...