Ich bin Druny!

What's Hot
Yya! Fizzy weing!

After a zillion whour day I decided to wein... my mother also apprecviated the small glass shje gopt before the bottle was dead. My face is fizzy
3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    Bidley said:
    Minus the smoke and bear d that feels like me right now... looks liek me? libera me ex in feris? 

"Can I get free windows and free statisitcs software" ... um no. We give you free stats software...
    "ok, can I have one" ... one what?
    "SPSS" ok. ypou have Windows or MAc?
    "What?" ...
    "what?!" do you have mac or windsows?
    "why?" Becauise I have two CDs, of which won will work ... one will not... 
    "Oh" So... Windows or Mac
    "can I have the USB" nope, that would require your PC or us violating the EULA
    "ok, I'll have USB" ... no you wont
    "oh." So, mac or windows?
    "Yeah" ... 
    "oh you want me to choose" yes
    "mac" *hands CD*
    "my mac doesn'tr have a CD" ... oh (secretly thinks you're too stupid to computer) how about yourt windows PC?
    "I don't have one" then why did you specify... never mind *takes CD back*
    "Can I have the USB" ... which part of no was confusing

This is the conversation that was had plus my thoughts... three times today - winen was perfectly jubified
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5509
    I made gin tonight! Sober.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    DiscoStu said:
    Can I havb jin?
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5509
    Myranda said:
    DiscoStu said:
    Can I havb jin?
    I'm still up so pop round. Bring crisps.
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    How can you be drunk at this time of year, it's cold, it's near damn impossible.  I got a lift home instead of walking through the woods  in the dark on autopilot and innocently wondered over the A36 like a pheasant and took a piss against the fence, looked up at the silhouette of the trees against the stars in the dark and didn't recognise the landscape and thought something was amiss until a HGV on full beam rushed me from 2 meters at 60.  I'm still not pissed though.  I'd love a drink right now.  A few Palinkas or something to take the edge off.  Tough times.  Wondering if you'll piss the bed tonight.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    Sambostar said:
    How can you be drunk at this time of year, it's cold, it's near damn impossible.  I got a lift home instead of walking through the woods  in the dark on autopilot and innocently wondered over the A36 like a pheasant and took a piss against the fence, looked up at the silhouette of the trees against the stars in the dark and didn't recognise the landscape and thought something was amiss until a HGV on full beam rushed me from 2 meters at 60.  I'm still not pissed though.  I'd love a drink right now.  A few Palinkas or something to take the edge off.  Tough times.  Wondering if you'll piss the bed tonight.
    I got a fzzy wein on the way home... 
    edited November 2016

edited November 2016
    Set the alarm clock for 3am and take a piss.

Sure my Transit will;pop a plug tonight as I forgot the antifreeze.

3am set it now and remember to antifreeze.
    You merelt adopted the druny, I was born to it,molded by it. by the time I was sobre I was almsot a woman.
    edited November 2016
    Then you need you're own theme tune. 

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Ladies shouldn't get drunk. It's unseemly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Are you now repeating this for the next 20 years in the hopes your little one becomes tee total and won't come home with a Kevin saying "hi dad I'm pregnant, and as the housing market means you need 7 salaries to just rent we have to live with you" ?
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Are you now repeating this for the next 20 years in the hopes your little one becomes tee total and won't come home with a Kevin saying "hi dad I'm pregnant, and as the housing market means you need 7 salaries to just rent we have to live with you" ?
    I'll put her out on the street and get rent money that way.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    I reckon she'll be out on her ear long before that... she'll meet an idiotic school friend and bring the words "white male privilege" home... gone.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    I reckon she'll be out on her ear long before that... she'll meet an idiotic school friend and bring the words "white male privilege" home... gone.
    I swear, if you and your kind get your ugly claws into my daughter, I will firebomb an abortion clinic.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    I swear, if you and your kind get your ugly claws into my daughter, I will firebomb an abortion clinic.
    Mwahahaha
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Mwahahaha
    She's already had three Lauren Southern videos in her ears, haven't managed any Hoff Sommers yet. Start 'em young!
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Mwahahaha
    She's already had three Lauren Southern videos in her ears, haven't managed any Hoff Sommers yet. Start 'em young!
    (Damn editor)

You'll look away for a minute then when you look back bad glasses and red hair... 
    I'm having this put on a t-shirt for her:
    https://i.imgur.com/z6zoEWm.jpg