LONDON PEOPLE! Gig, 6th December

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5509
    I did look in to this but just can't justify the expense at the moment. Hope you all have a great night.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    God laughs when you make plans.
    Natasha has to work and i've just had to spend the last money i had, put away for tomorrow, on building supplies to fix the flat.
    Great Day !

Lee I'm really sorry man.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That sucks, dude...I've just had a 'mare myself. Wifey's back took a bad turn, and she was in A&E tonight.

Still, show goes on an' all that ;)
    <space for hire>
    Shit man.
    What happened? Is she ok now?
  • vizviz Frets: 10699
    edited December 2016
    Best wishes for her recovery - what happened?

what time are you on tonight?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26608
    edited December 2016
    Sudden neck pain, which is reasonably terrifying (given the spinal operation three years ago). It looks like it's mostly muscle-related, though, so they've stocked her up with anti-inflammatories and pain killers. She slept better last night, but the nutter's still going to work this morning. Madness.

We're on at about 9:30pm, I think...
    <space for hire>
    Hope today / tonight goes well for you both !
    Sounds awful, hope she's ok soon.
  • vizviz Frets: 10699
    edited December 2016
    + 1, and despite not seeing any actual playing, it was jolly nice to drop by and say hello!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26608
    edited December 2016
    Amazingly, the gig went fairly well. I only fucked a couple of the solos (mainly due to just forgetting where I was)...ironically, I have more solos while depping than I ever did when I was actually in the band.

Was definitely good fun, and the whole band felt tight - which was a surprise in itself, I just felt locked-in.

Good to meet @viz too - not sure whether the vodka helped, but I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt ;)

Just got home, though, thanks to the A1 being closed near Kimbolton, and all the diversion signs essentially sent us 10 miles back towards London before we figured out that the Highways Agency were just lying to us.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Oh, and by the way...turns out it wasn't for one night only. Looks like anyone who missed it (as in....everyone) will get a second bite at the cherry - I'm playing with them again on the 23rd, this time in Luton. Details to follow...
    <space for hire>
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2240
    I live in Luton please start a thread nearer the time.