SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Victoria Tweed 20112 combo £800

What's Hot
AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
sad face! 

FS is my awesome Victoria 20112 combo. Made in the USA by the amazing folks at Victoria who make some of the finest amps with the best components and have made amps for some of the biggest names out there. 

This is is a 1x12 combo, based on the 5e3 tweed deluxe. Fitted with an Eminence Legend. 

This is is the best Tweed I've played, is lightweight and sounds absolutely awesome. It's in excellent condition - 9.5/10. UK model too so no step down or anything. 

Pics incoming tomorrow when im back from a quick get away with the Mrs. Reason for selling is to fund some camera gear - I am absolutely going to regret it! 

£800 collected from Hemel Hempstead ( MAY be able to post) . Absolute steal for this. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mgawmgaw Frets: 5263
    pm sent
  • Ooooh post the pics anyway even if it's gone after that PM you've had ;)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • Yes...post pics for us please......:)

• peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    Still for sale?
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Just to let everyone know it's now sold. I do have some tasty pics I'll get round to posting anyway! 
  • if it doesn't happen, i'll have it (unlikely)
  • Why only 800 quid for this? Shockingly low IMO :)
  • I'm the lucky so and so that nabbed this and to be honest I thought these went for £1000 plus.

Without going into detail there is a reason that the lovely @adamski sold it cheap and once I've scrubbed the rest of the blood off the tweed I reckon it'll look great (it already sounds amazing)

Thanks Ad.
  • Surely the price is nothing to do with anyone other than the seller and buyer! Good score DrC!

• Cheers SS
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Yep, the reason is that I'm passing on a saving I made. Not looking to make profit from this forum as I get stuff cheap here all the time. 

What goes around comes around. :-) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • Great attitude....good man Adamski :)

Thanks for sharing

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • And congrats indeed Dr C!  :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom