Radiohead tickets

What's Hot
DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7329
edited November 2016 in Off Topic
Anyone manage to get some?
I was on the website from half 8. Suddenly at 8:50 it put me in a queue and didn't let me on until 9:05 when lo and behold all the good tickets have gone and I can only get ones sat right at the back.
I can guarantee that those decent tickets will be back on sale 2 minutes later for 10 times the price on another site.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I don't even bother these days. I love Radiohead and a few other very successful bands but I can't justify the ticket cost.
    I'd rather go and see a gig for a smaller band, heck even a tribute show!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DefaultM said:
    Anyone manage to get some?
    I was on the website from half 8. Suddenly at 8:50 it put me in a queue and didn't let me on until 9:05 when lo and behold all the good tickets have gone and I can only get ones sat right at the back.
    I can guarantee that those decent tickets will be back on sale 2 minutes later for 10 times the price on another site.
    This has happened to me time and time again. I have no idea how people snag the good tickets if they go so fast.
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7329
    I got Kate Bush tickets a few years ago but it took 2 of us with a laptop and iPad each, with different websites open for different dates. We had about 8 chances to get tickets and we only managed on one of them. Tickets were literally second to last row as well
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    I have four you can have em for £500 delivered 
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Nah. I'd rather head up to The Black Heart and watch a small band, even if they're shit. The only big band I would bother trying to get tickets for is Tool.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 921
    I saw them in Dundee's Caird Hall when I was 16 on the OK Computer tour. Was one of my first "proper" gigs, and we were at the front. At the time the bends was my favourite album (still is a bit), and they played nearly all of it, plus OK computer. Magical. I wouldn't want to see them again, for fear of my previous experience being diminished. 
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 983
    I don't even bother these days. I love Radiohead and a few other very successful bands but I can't justify the ticket cost.
    I'd rather go and see a gig for a smaller band, heck even a tribute show!
    Same here, saw Bruce Springsteen at Wembley earlier this year (£85) and preferred watching Daniel Romanos gig at The Lexington (£12) with a crowd of 150 people, stood by the bar
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4541
    I was happy to see them on the HTTT tour. Not got into MSP
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7329
    I refused to go last time because the tickets were £75, which I thought was ridiculous. I still do think that, but they're one of my favourite bands and in the past few years I've been far more disappointed with missing Radiohead play than I would have missed that £75.