SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Johnny Marr Jaguar

What's Hot
Hi,

Any for sale at the moment?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2878
    Can't help I'm afraid except to say how cool mine is. Just been jamming with a fuzz pedal and the bass cut switch on the fourth position. Fuckin awesome guitar. 

• blueskunk said:
    Can't help I'm afraid except to say how cool mine is. Just been jamming with a fuzz pedal and the bass cut switch on the fourth position. Fuckin awesome guitar. 

imagine if you had a Jazzmaster Immy :-P
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    Hey I do imagine , all the time :) Will get one at some point for sure , I like that 60s Mexican surf green model. 
  • blueskunk said:
    Hey I do imagine , all the time :) Will get one at some point for sure , I like that 60s Mexican surf green model. 
    good choice ;-)

I went for something very similar a few years ago (and still have it)

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If you find one I would suggest looking at the Mastery bridge that's for sale in the Parts section - I have one on mine and it made a real improvement 
    edited November 2016
    blueskunk said:
    Hey I do imagine , all the time Will get one at some point for sure , I like that 60s Mexican surf green model. 
    good choice ;-)

I went for something very similar a few years ago (and still have it)

Yeah that's lovely man. Think the Mexican model is standard headstock. Gorgeous colour 

Nearly got one for 650 with case but the Marr jag came up for not much more so I went for that.  Well happy but next guitar will be a jazzmaster