SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson Les Paul Classic (2014) £895

What's Hot
MolochMoloch Frets: 705
edited November 2016 in Guitars £
A 2014 Gibson Les Paul Classic in Tobacco Burst and excellent condition. All the good things you'd expect from a Gibson, plus a little bit more. Has 57 Classic pickups, with coil split for each, as well as a switchable 15db boost that acts almost like an onboard Tubescreamer. Very handy for those solo moments!

If you want an idea of how good this guitar is, take a look at this review: http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/gibson-les-paul-classic-597120

Features:
Body: Mahogany with Traditional weight relief
Top: Figured Maple
Neck: Mahogany, ˜60s rounded neck
Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood, Trapezoid Inlays, Undercut fret over binding
Hardware: Chrome Tune-o-matic bridge, TonePros Vintage-Style Tuners with Perloid Buttons
Electronics: Zebra coil 57 classic pickups, push/pull coil split on each volume pot, 15dB Turbo boost mini-toggle, master tone pot with Orange drop capacitors
Plastics: Cream, Max grip gold speed knobs
Case: Vintage Brown Hardshell
Special 120th Anniversary Features
Banner inlay at the 12th fret
Max grip speed knobs
New extra large strap button
Undercut fret over binding on all bound guitars
Cleartone coated strings
Graph Tech nut
Cryogenic treated fretwire for longer life and corrosion resistance
Historic Brown/Pink case

£895. Collection from Southampton, please. Could meet at additional cost for train fare (I don't drive). Trades will be considered, but you'd really need to be in the Gibson/USA PRS/ESP mode to get my attention. I have cash to add for anything particularly lovely.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3909
    Beauty. I like the sound of the boost too. Good luck with the sale.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom