SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT 1972 Jaguar - now traded

What's Hot
BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
edited November 2016 in Guitars £
Since getting the LP Special, I've only been playing 2 guitars. The Special and the Olympic. 

Adopting the "don't play it for 3 months then it has to go" rule means that, well, this one has to go too. It's talked about, and has lots of piccies in this thread: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/74619/nvgd-72-jaguar/p1

Things to note:

- I have all of the original parts. The Bridge has been swapped out for a Staytrem but the original is in the case. Even the case is original.
- It has been refretted by the inimitable Steve Robinson (Manchester Guitar Tech) and it's an impeccable job. 
- It is the Fender 'thin' nut size - about 41mm. Some love this, some hate it. Personally I think it adds to the Jaguar character.. but it is different to the usual.

So an all original, fettled and refretted Jag in ready to go condition and playing as well as it ever will following Mr Robinson's talents.

It owes me about £2.1k, but make an offer around this if you want to buy it. Trades wise: vintage Gibson, or Fender, and interesting high end Amps. I'd consider a Kemper as well as I've fancied trying one Cash either way depending on the value of your trades.

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments