SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson Les Paul Junior 2015 (Sold)

WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9545
edited November 2016 in Guitars £
Well, the 2015 LP Junior !!

Let me start by saying, I'm not a Gibson fan and I absolutely LOVE this guitar. I'm fortunate to own a lot of high end stuff - see photo below. 

Amps:  Carr Rambler, Lazy J 20

Guitars:  Rickenbacker 360/12 WB (rare), Fender Masterbuilt Strat, Collins D2 Custom acoustic

And when the Gibsons were launched in 2015, and Amazon had a load in, I bought a fair few. I owned a lovely Les Paul (way to heavy for me), and I bought THREE LP Juniors.

I'd heard about tuning issues with the Gibbos, and sure enough, one of them was very poor indeed. I then had a brown one and this cherry red (I think thats the colour) one. The cherry was the instant keeper; it just rang out acoustically and sounded awesome ! I sent the other one back...

The tuning on my cherry is perfect; not one issue. In fact, Im a fussy bugger with guitars and this one never even goes out of tune ! The G Force tuning is a stunning idea, and works perfectly on mine. The case has literally never left the box, and I've never gigged it. Oh, and I've got the box, the candy and the original charger for the G Force.

I've loved this LP Jr. I've used the tuning loads, and especially love the DADGAD and it has bought about so much creativity in my playing. I even learnt to tune guitars better and then bought the Collins to play some folky DADGAD stuff !!

Why sell then ?

Well, Im 50 next year and Ive only got spaces for 5 guitars (see photo again!) and I'm about to order a custom Gretsch I think. This would start the process of the deposit, and justify it to the wife !! 

No problems with the guitar at all; there is just a little bit of glue on the scratch plate where I pulled the sticker off, and I'm sure this is easy to get off !!!

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q493/Warren3333/Blues Cube 3.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments