SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD]: Mesa/Boogie Mark V:25 / 5:25 Amp Head

xSandsJonnyxSandsJonny Frets: 2
edited November 2017 in Amps £

Hi,

Selling my Boogie Mark V:25 Head.

It’s a 2-channel lunchbox amp, 25W, with 3 modes in each channel; capable of pristine cleans to modern metal and anything in between. Plenty of great demo videos online if you’re interested in some audio clips.

Owned from new, 9 months old. Like-new condition, has been used at home-volume for that time, and hasn’t been gigged or driven hard. Includes the original footswitch and travel cover, along with original packaging and tags.

RRP £1,775, selling because I’m looking to get a more Marshall-type sound.

Looking for £1,300 ono [SOLD]

Can be collected from either Guildford or Stratford-upon-Avon, as I travel between the two often.

Thanks for viewing, feel free to contact me with any questions!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • Bump
  • Have this amp and its unreal, can't believe your getting rid. Tried a lot before getting this and the tone is sublime.

• Ah man I know, it's a fantastic amp! I hate to have to part with it, but the direction the musical side of my life has gone in the last 9 months means it's just not quite what I need anymore - if I could afford to I'd never part with it, 'cause it is amazing, but sadly not able to with finances how they are right now. 
  • P.M'd