SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Mooer Black Secret Distortion (RAT clone) - TRADED

DopesickDopesick Frets: 1509
edited November 2016 in FX £
This is the Mooer version of the RAT but in a tiny (but mighty) enclosure. Has two options for Vintage and Turbo. IMO it sounds better than the standard RAT currently on sale. Has a little chip on the left as you can see but that's about it. Comes with original box.

£30 inc. p/p

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    I has one and RAT 2....and on the RAT 2 setting ie not the Turbo setting it sounds pretty much identical...a cheap way to 2 RATs in a lil box.
  • I have one as well. Or one of the rebadged ones should I say. It's a great pedal for the money

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1509
    Bump
  • IvanMCIvanMC Frets: 91
    These Mooer pedals seem to be really good ones. I was dying to have a Suhr Riot when I got my first Mooer. Couldn't afford that Suhr Riot thing indeed, so I fell back on its Mooer version, the amazing Mooer Solo. A lot cheaper and nearly as good. Then I got hold of the Hustle Drive Mooer pedal, and both of them are supreme. I'd love to have a go at this one sometime.
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1509
    Bump

Will consider trades I guess, if you're lucky...