JD Simo

zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
I've just found out Simo is playing in my town on wednesday! Needless to say I have booked a ticket, I'm really looking forward to this gig any one else seeing him on this tour?
Tomorrow will be a good day.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• shaunmshaunm Frets: 1611
    I haven't booked yet but I plan on doing. I went to see him on his last tour and he was brilliant.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    shaunm said:
    I haven't booked yet but I plan on doing. I went to see him on his last tour and he was brilliant.
    I've never seen him before so really looking forward to it, not sure what the support acts are like though.
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1611
    zepp76 said:
    shaunm said:
    I've never seen him before so really looking forward to it, not sure what the support acts are like though.
    I forget who it was on the last tour but they were good.

JD is really a huge talent, great voice too
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    I'm gigging when he's playing close to me so I'll miss this tour.    Last time he played over here the gigs sounded great - I'll really enjoyed it.   Hope you have a good time and he comes back again very soon.  
  • I saw him at the Ramblin Man in the summer. Very good performance
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Great authentic player - huge sound too and his slide playing is great - him and Josh Smith are my favourite new blues guys

• zepp76 said:
    I've just found out Simo is playing in my town on wednesday! Needless to say I have booked a ticket, I'm really looking forward to this gig any one else seeing him on this tour?
    Brilliant spot..thanks Pal.

He's playing Manchester on the 3rd December....one of the few players I'll actually turn out for. 
  • OssyrocksOssyrocks Frets: 1673
    zepp76 said:
    Brilliant spot..thanks Pal.

He's playing Manchester on the 3rd December....one of the few players I'll actually turn out for. 
    .....and I can't make it....AGAIN !
    Well I checked out the support acts and they aren't half bad themselves! Aaron Keylock and Federal charm are actually the co-headliners, they are all swapping the top spot throughout the tour. Aaron Keylock is a hell of a player if the YouTube footage is anything to go by, this is going to be a good gig!
  • ourmaninthenorthourmaninthenorth Frets: 3418
    edited November 2016
    You'd have thought they could have put a bit more into this.....

and this...

Back from the gig, and Simo blew the roof off! He was the opening act on this night and I've got to say the other two bands just couldn't cut it after that, don't get me wrong, they were good but blimey Simo puts his all into it. Great show, glad I got to see him play.