Photographer recreates images he took 40 years ago

What's Hot

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1783
    Those are amazing, thanks for the link.
    Funny to see some of them doing the same thing, and that poor homeless guy that's still on the streets.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • He's local to me. I was cycling around the local park at lunch time one day and he asked to do some photos of me for a commissioned piece. Didn't make it into the final gallery but it was cool. Nice chap too.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BudgieBudgie Frets: 2108
    I love things like that, really interesting.
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4046
    Fascinating to see and a great idea. 
    Some people age better than others that's for sure!

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4931
    Wow, some really great pics there, and some amazing contrasts - thanks loads for the link!
  • Amazing contrasts but at the same time a little sad that we age so badly and you can see a real difference in confidence and desire to stand out from the crowd as we get older going from colourful and outgoing to really rather drab.
  • He's local to me. I was cycling around the local park at lunch time one day and he asked to do some photos of me for a commissioned piece. Didn't make it into the final gallery but it was cool. Nice chap too.
    Loved seeing some of those old shots of Peterborough high street, reminds me of when I was a kid. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.