SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE: Gibson Les Paul Junior 2010

What's Hot
photekphotek Frets: 1463
edited March 2017 in Guitars £
This is a stonking guitar, lively, resonant and loud unplugged plus a complete animal when plugged in. Great response from the volume and tone so it is easy to go from full on rock to county cleans just from the guitar. Lovely dark fretboard.

It is cherry red and in the faded finish so no lacquer, neck is a medium C, cross between a 50's and 60's profile which is the only reason I am not keeping it, my other guitars are an R8 with a seriously chunky neck and a Strat with an All Parts neck that is even bigger! The funds from this sale will go towards a CS Jr with a fat neck!

There is some forearm wear on the edge of the body and some other small marks here and there as expected from a faded finish but nothing out of the ordinary. The pics look worse than in the flesh. It has recently had a set up including fret level, crown  and polish and is set up with 10's and a low action, intonation is very good as is the weight which is 7lb 1oz.

Includes a hard case which is functional rather than brilliant.

Only trades I am interested in are for another Jr with a massive neck.

£400 collected from Huntingdon, Cambs.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments