Favourite vape juices ?

What's Hot
Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24429
I'm new to this vaping lark and have had a lot of disappointing experiences with different e-juices.  I've got a few bottles of stuff that I bought that I just can't vape - e.g. Heisenberg (tastes like plastic), 'Mammy's Milk' (like smoking a cake), 'Yellow (something or other)' - not bad but a bit 'fondant fancy' tasting, Menthol (way too strong), and two brands of Blueberry - the first one was lovely, the ones I bought today are awful - very little flavour, just a strange overpowering chemical taste.

I can't keep throwing money at this so I thought I'd ask here...  what are people's favourite flavours and brands ?
Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
I'm personally responsible for all global warming
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mr-macmr-mac Frets: 200
    Love Heisenberg and red astaire... You may wanna se what kit your using if tastes like plastic as it shouldn't..

I'd recommend a menthol in early days as helps when you get days when flavours seem to loose flavour and seems to help get taste buds going :)
  • mr-macmr-mac Frets: 200
    If you are using something with a silica wick id investigate cotton as for me loads more flavour
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24429
    I'm using a TECC Arc Mini with eleaf GS-air 2 coils.
  • Zeus juice get my vote anything they do but I have simple taste hydra or medusa both have a fruit aniseed base 
  • French toast is the greatest  juice on earth (imo)
  • DougDoug Frets: 172
    edited November 2016
    My Favourite juice is by 'Element', a USA brand but widely available on t'net here,  - Watermelon Chill - 80/20 Series, vaped through a SMOK osub 40w, Fantastic kit(from ebay £36), I've spent far too much £'s on the cheap vape pens/liquids/vile stuff!, I'm sorted now.
  • Emp_Fab said:
    I'm using a TECC Arc Mini with eleaf GS-air 2 coils.
    For what, listening to your vinyl collection?
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ourmaninthenorthourmaninthenorth Frets: 3418
    edited November 2016
    I use locally made juice, from a shop - Virginia flavour, 12mg, with a Cuboid in temperature control mode and a Cubis tank @ 1 ohm. 

Dead simple, no faffing about - does the job. 

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Terangipan
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2933
    Pretty much anything from Valhalla Vapes and TubThumping Brews.

If Heisenberg tastes like plastic, you've got a problem with your equipment.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28666
    60:40 pineapple juice and kerosene. Like drinking Lilt at a drag race.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 683
    I've got a kbox nano and subtank mini. I'm the same as you, more misses than hits with juices. I liked heisenberg and red astaire mixed together, cherry tunes :)
    Cuttwood 'boss reserve' was my fave but nowadays I'm not really tasting anything and it's too expensive so I mix my own. 
    Getting a bit pissed off with the whole thing after 3 yrs of using this and being off the fags it's about time I quit really.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    All blackcurrant juices I'e tried weren't at all nice. I tend to just buy from rejuiced.eu as I'm on a budget and they're good quality at a decent price. If you don't like smoking cake though I doubt you'd like the things I like.
    My V key is broken
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2429
    Try Manabush,  beautiful tobacco goodness! 
    I can send a sample of some if you like? 
    do you like custards? I mix my own and have a few different custards,  tobaccos etc.  and a stunning lemon tart which is a clone of Dinner Ladies lemon tart,  gorgeous! 
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24429
    Thanks for the offer @Sarge - I've never tasted custard.  As I've only been vaping for a month or so, I've only tried the following:  Heisenberg, Blueberry, Mammy's Milk, Yellow Gold, Vanilla, Menthol and Pinkman.  I think my preferences lie in the fruity / sweet / menthol area rather than the tobacco / weird shit area :-) 

The problem I'm finding is that it's expensive to try something that turns out to be yuk.  I know some vape shops allow you to try out various flavours, but not all do, and the one time I did try a few in a shop, I ended up feeling like I'd ingested enough nicotine to knock out a horse.

It's the sheer variety of flavours that is overwhelming - I'm like a kid in a sweet shop, wanting to try everything, but at the end of the day, as long as I find the flavour nice and I get a nicotine hit, it doesn't really matter what flavour it is.  It's not like I'm vaping for the flavour - I'm vaping for the nicotine and the flavour is just there to hide the awful taste of that.

It would be great if there was an online shop that did 'taster packs' of, say, 2ml samples of multiple flavours.  I suppose you'd have to have some way of cleaning out the coil inbetween each though...
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    What's with everyone taking up vaping these days?

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • davewwdaveww Frets: 165
    I like lemon cheescake and skittles from City Vape.  Another vote for Manabush to as I like their Powow,  You need a good mod kit and tank though.  I'm using the Inoken Coolfire IV with an isub Apex tank.  Yummy!
    How about making your own?  kill 2 birds with one stone... your choice of flavour and no boredom!