Stable Bands?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I've used JMB in the past and there's endless bollocks on there but as soon as I advertised I got responses; my impression is that people don't want the hassle of advertising ( stupid responses, having to audition people,etc) and will hovver instead.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • We've had the same core 4 of us for 9 years. I've been in bands with our drummer since 98-99. We've only ever had to replace bass players since 07 - 3 in total. We don't make any money really either. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10413
    I've been lucky too my Main band has had the same core for 12 years and I've been in a band with the singer for 33 years 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    p90fool said:
    Basically if it isn't at the level where it is a significant portion of someone's income then it is just a hobby and people get bored of hobbies all the time.
    This. I don't  bother playing with people who have good jobs, they don't have the staying power.

I've got a mate called Harry like that. He's got a daytime job and doing alright. Plays a mean honky tonk though!

Ought to write a song about that really...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4724
    Harry would get on with my mate guitar George ... He knows all the chords and is strictly rhythm, and doesn't want to make it cry or scream ...we should try and get these boys together...I think they'd really swing.
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)