Why not dammit!!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    They are tempting!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cbilly22cbilly22 Frets: 360
    Just back from gig 2 with the Katana 100. Pretty much the same experience as the first one. Easy to set up, great sound, works well with pedals (albeit a very minimal board) and plenty loud enough, once again reinforcing my belief that the 50 would be more than enough in most circumstances. If you like the sound it'll do you proud as a gigging amp. Only time will tell if it's as reliable as other Boss products but for now I'm certainly a happy chappy.
  • the 50 big enough for a noisy pub and over zealous young rhythm, you think? Oh and any idea about the speakers? I was thinking I could use it for occasional acoustic stuff but does that only work with the combo ie is there something special about the speakers in the combo that i can't get if I just get the head?
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    Ive got a thread started yesterday asking 50w or 100w katana?? , I think I'll go 50w ,only thing is that it has no fx loop so straight in the front ..I dont know how much of a effect this has on the sound ?any experts know how much difference to sound quality going in front of amp instead of fxloop ?