Music Memos - How to back up (without clicking through 12 pages of ads)

What's Hot
I can't work out how to see music memos I'm backing up to iTunes on desktop...  I did a full backup/sync of my phone, but can't see the files in iTunes (but I can see a playlist for voice memos).

Anyone got any pointers?

I've managed to get voice memos to work but recently have been using music memos.  I don't want to 'share' one by one into iTunes, that seems a crap way to do it.  Surely there's a way to back up the lot?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mixolydmixolyd Frets: 826
    They don't go to iTunes, they go to iCloud.  There's an iCloud app for Windows, probably OS X and iOS too, or you can also log in and see them through a web browser I think.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks. Yep I wasn't using iCloud but have now activated it... I wish I could just use the phone like an external HD to be honest, drag and drop,would be preferable!
  • mixolydmixolyd Frets: 826
    Yes file management is a pain in music memos, complete with glitches and temporarily disappearing files.  I think part of the problem is that it's also a bit rich for my old iPhone 5, I keep meaning to try it on iPad Pro but a phone is so much handier for ad hoc recording.

Great app tho, makes me wish I had an OS X machine to import into logic.