SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT - 2013 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Withdrawn

edenfield99edenfield99 Frets: 349
edited December 2016 in Guitars £

This is the only Les Paul I've ever really got on with and I'm afraid I might regret getting rid of it if I do but it doesn't really suit what I'm looking to do at the moment and there might be something out there that is a better fit. It's completely stock and in ungigged excellent condition. I'm really only interested in trades and the things that interest me at the moment would be

Jazz boxes - especially 1970s Ibanez's and similar

ES330 or ES335 type guitars - anything slimline hollow or semi-hollow...not necessarily Gibson, again older Far Eastern guitars would be fine.

Telecasters - possibly

May even be tempted by an amp.

As ever feel free to try me with anything.....

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/edenfield991/450DB441-62D3-4B25-A6A0-F0667EFD5CCD_zpsm7yyuful.jpg

I may have a bit of cash I can throw at this so don't be afraid to ask. It would be a meet up to swap, I'm happy to drive a bit for the right deal but I don't like shipping guitars.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments