Anyone know what the music used for this BBC video clip is?

What's Hot
MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
Just watched this clip on the BBC website, and I really like the music they've used, but no idea what it is - can anyone help?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38007340

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Does this indicate that "Line Dancing" originated in China??
  • It's called Queens Road East...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    Cheers @ourmaninthenorth - impressed you knew that, but it wasn't that music I meant (sorry should have made that clear) but the music that opens the video clip, and then appears a bit later also, after they've shown the dancing - it sounds more electronic, and with no vocals.

• Megii said:
    Cheers @ourmaninthenorth - impressed you knew that, but it wasn't that music I meant (sorry should have made that clear) but the music that opens the video clip, and then appears a bit later also, after they've shown the dancing - it sounds more electronic, and with no vocals.

I'm crushed...it's the only quiz question I've got right in  the last 22 years, yep I have been counting.....I may be dead the next time I can muster another right answer up.

The electronic stuff? haven't got a scooby...there you go...told you. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Megii said:

I'm crushed...it's the only quiz question I've got right in  the last 22 years, yep I have been counting.....I may be dead the next time I can muster another right answer up.

The electronic stuff? haven't got a scooby...there you go...told you. 
    My sincere apologies @ourmaninthenorth - entirely my fault for being unclear, and I've succeeding in wasting your valuable time, and making you feel crushed in the process! You strike me as being a pretty knowledgeable sort of chap, so I sure you will get a few more correct quiz answers racked up before your demise... :D Really though, my bad and sorry again...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • No sweat @Megii..

Just pulling your leg...

it's actually only 21 years.... :)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3083
    edited November 2016
    https://open.spotify.com/track/5CNzDxbKpl6Itt99v4PJ8y

Fortune Cookies by Anthony Sidney according to Shazam. I can't find it on YT, sorry.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    https://open.spotify.com/track/5CNzDxbKpl6Itt99v4PJ8y

Fortune Cookies by Anthony Sidney according to Shazam. I can't find it on YT, sorry.
    Wow, impressive, thanks for that @mudslide73 - nice bit of research there. I must learn to use things like Shazam myself, but I appreciate your help, nice one! :)
  • Shazam is pretty ace for things like this. The app said it had only been Shazam'd 5 times so I reckon it will have all been from that clip. I use it in pubs and shops etc. If I like the sound of something and I've picked up a few really obscure things as a result.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    I was going to suggest Shazam. It's really good for stuff like this.