SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Princeton Reverb, mid 70s, well gigged : SOLD

wishboneswishbones Frets: 46
edited November 2016 in Amps £
Well used mid 70s Princeton Reverb combo with pro padded cover and non original footswitch. I bought from US about 10+ years ago, already been heavily gigged in US it came to me with a 12” speaker and ran from 110v. One of the techs who used to service it for me discovered that it had multi tap mains transformer from new, so the 110-240 step up was ditched and it has been running on UK volts for the last 8 years or so. Couple of years ago I upgraded the speaker to the legendary (and expensive) Tone Tubby and had a new birch ply baffle made. I’ve done hundreds of gigs with this combo but after buying a Lazy J it isn’t getting used like it deserves, works fine but would probably benefit from a service. It has been serviced in the past, valves and the odd cap has been replaced where necessary, it does have the ‘Blackface’ circuit. £750 Devon
More pix at: http://s936.photobucket.com/user/badknees2/library/Fender%20Princeton

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments