SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Cheap maple telecaster neck

RedRed Frets: 14
edited December 2016 in Guitars £
Hello all, looking to buy a dirt cheap maple tele neck. Based in Margate, Kent but happy to pay for a courier (:
Formerly MusicRadar: deideidei
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• How cheap is cheap? I've got an affinity tele in butterscotch blond that would make a nice project, plays great but has some knocks to the body.
  • dean2371dean2371 Frets: 139
    I've got a body and neck for sale, see my thread in the classifieds. Also have some squire Tele pickups.  Plus a Peavey Tele shaped guitar for sale in the classifieds. And to finish off a Harley Benton T80, the Prince Tele; not yet advertised let me know if it's of interest 
  • RedRed Frets: 14
    Hey guys, apologies for the late reply. Am actually just after a dirt cheap telecaster neck now for a cheap project. Thanks for your offers though (:
    what do you mean by cheap?
  • RedRed Frets: 14
    I don't mind holding out until something around £20-30 comes along. I know the likelihood is pretty low but I'm not too desperate at the moment and have seen them go cheap on some of the facebook groups!
    I've got one for sale which comes with tuners, string tree and nut for £50 delivered (happy to discuss £). Good value assuming you don't want just a "bare" neck
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2428
    Have a look at AlanGeorge Guitars,  he imports Aersi (spelling?)  necks and sells them new at £25 ish
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2428
    http://aggmusic.co.uk he only has strat style on the website but message him on Facebook, he normally has plenty stock
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    I've got a maple no-name neck that's yours for £25 delivered. It's pretty chunky too if you like that kinda thing. I had it for a project and had to sand the heel a bit to get it into the neck pocket but it did go in. Swapped it out for a baja neck when I had a bit of cash and never did anything else with it. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;)