SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: CS Stratocaster 1960 reissue

What's Hot
downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1055
edited December 2016 in Guitars £
I bought this guitar 7 years ago new. Having owned more than 20 CS Strats over the years, this one is unquestionably the best. It has been my favourite guitar for a long time but I now have too many old ones that I prefer and I need to add to the GAS pot. 

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz31/downbytheriver/Guitars/Strats/DSC_0930_zps776dcc47.jpg

Pickups (factory fitted) are neck CS69, middle Fat Fifties, bridge Texas Special. 

Neck radius is 9.5 inch, slab board. 

I thought this guitar had a fret dent but I can't find it and I must be mixing it up with one of my other Strats - this is the trouble with A - having too many and B - getting old and confused! 

Comes with brown Tolex case and all the bits, certificate etc. The term arm is missing - should be ash to remedy. 

I am in the New Forest if you wish to come and inspect. 

Reduced Again to £1600 delivered to mainland U.K.  There won't be any more reductions!
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments