SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Traded) Fender Richie Kotzen Strat For Sale or trade £1000 cash or Trade For EBMM

s1monbds1monbd Frets: 3
edited November 2016 in Guitars £
 it was a very hard choice putting this is up for Sale or Trade, mainly looking for MusicMan guitars, especially Albert Lee models, got some cash to play with aswell, cash value wise I'm just after what I paid for it, I'm firm on my price no offers under 1k will be considered, I'm not desperate to get rid of this so I won't consider lowball offers, these are no longer available to buy in shops and other ones are going Much higher else where's on the net, I do love this guitar and I know I'll never be able to get one again if I let it go but the necks just not quite my style, it's custom designed for this strat and as smooth as it is I'm a MusicMan guy at heart so I prefer much slender necks, it's in 10/10 condition, sounds amazingly insane if I could keep the pickups I got would but I just cannot justify modding this guitar, even though I'm not looking to keep it, can travel if needs be.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• This has gone now, did a trade with Bazxkr If any of you get the chance to deal with him i would recommend you do so, absolutely top bloke, was a pleasure to have met him.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom