Comments

• CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310
    It will just be mix of a load of his stuff, probably with some over tracked additions - extra vocals / samples. Maybe a bit of scratching if it's DJ mixed. Sometimes they have a theme of some sort.  

They're popular in the US. 

In hip hop circles they can be used by DJ's to show case their skills and make money. 

I doubt the person who made it has clearance for the tunes played on it, or any of the samples, should there be any. But I seriously doubt you'll have the DTI crashing through your door. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15976
    the quality be OK ya think Chris?
    tae be or not tae be
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310
    It's impossible to tell really Hoots. 

See what the feedback is like, and have a search on google for the guy who's done it. See if there is anything out there you can check out by streaming. 

With home production kit that's available these days you'd like to think so. Especially if he's selling them. But you never know. There's a lot of wankers on eBay. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• How can it be a mixtape if it's on CD?

Cassette or GTFO.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom