SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Thomann store voucher worth €150 SOLD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• close2uclose2u Frets: 997

up
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    still available
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    edited September 2014
    Howdy. Just to say I did a deal with the OP on this. It just so happened that after using Thomman for the first time a couple of weeks ago I was very happy with the service (and prices) so wanted to use them again for a case and some locking tuners.

I saw this post and thought I could help out...

I'm not saying there wasn't ANYTHING in it for me as the extra money covered postage and a couple of extra bits.

But I saw the opportunity as a bit of mutual back scratching and wasn't going to beat OP down to a silly price (as suggested above by others).

The deal helped us both out - which is what I like about this place - so far everyone I've dealt with has been first class.

After a couple of pm exchanges I knew I was dealing with trustworthy person again and was happy to go ahead.

Nice to deal with you mate :D
    Previously known as stevebrum
    @Iamnobody - thanks very much
    top bloke and easy to deal with
    I appreciate it
    :)