SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Cornford Roadhouse 50W Head EL34 with Roqsolid cover £320

CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
edited December 2016 in Amps £
GAS has struck and there is something on ebay I fancy so seeing if there are any takers for this.

As above its a Cornford Roadhouse 50W Head.  Single channel, with built in boost function.  Really nice Marshall style amp.  Very versatile so can be set up as really good pedal platform amp.

All round in decent condition (might have a couple of small marks in the tolex but nothing really noticeable).  Now has a nice Roqsolid cover to keep it safe.

Looking for £320 collected from Redhill in Surrey or happy to meet somewhere.  Happy to discuss delivery options.

Trade wise, I really fancy a Victory amp.  Ideally a V30 or Kraken but happy to look at the hand wired ones.  Or something high gain like a 6505, Dual Rec etc. I have a bit of cash I could put in.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Is this the 2x12 combo or head version?
  • CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    @cgumtree It's the head version.  Opening post amended and photo's now included.
    Bump. Having already spent the money in my head, I'm open to offers!
    edited December 2016
    Bump, open to trades especially for a gainy 1x12 combo and I do have some cash I could put in.
    edited December 2016
    Thought this had sold but still available. Price drop and still open to offers from anyone that can collect or meet within 20/30 miles. 
  • Trade for a mini jubilee combo?  Would need some cash my way.