SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - Epiphone LP Standard for something with P90

TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2917
edited November 2016 in Guitars £

(Sorry for the crap photo, my phone is awful).

Well like an idiot I impulse bought this a couple of weeks ago, played it for a bit before realising it doesn't really do anything my other Gibson doesn't do so it's kinda redundant. Ideally I'd like to trade for a Vintage LP Jr (v120 I think) which is what I shoulda got in the first place! Either that or something doublecut! 

Mostly good condition with a few dings around the controls and by the body binding as pictured. Have the cream pickguard for it as well. There's a tiny hairline crack in the finish by the nut pictured here -

Would sell for £140. Based in Northants but can drive, or I can post for a little extra.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2917
    edited November 2016
    Bump :) would also consider trades for a nice strat body in a cool colour.
  • EdB999EdB999 Frets: 13
    What year is it? any/much fret wear? Looks like it's black (hard to tell in photo) and do you have the pickguard? 

I have a mint vintage v130 ( double cut) in red bought earlier this year that's only been played a couple times, like new.
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2917
    edited November 2016
    It'd a 2015 and no fret wear that I can see, I'll try and get you photos. Yeah its ebony and I do have the pickguard to go with it.

Definitely interested in your guitar! PM me if you wanna do a trade

edit - added better photos.