SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Couple of free pedals

What's Hot
After seeing @DrCornelius thread with the free Jem I thought, that is what this forum is all about and figured I have a couple of Behringer Pedals kicking about that aren't being used. There is a Vintage Delay and an Overdrive Distortion Pedal. If anyone has a use for these drop me a message. Pick up from West Yorkshire preferable. 

Not sure which section to put this in so if the Powers that be would like to move it feel free. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Good Man Mikey :-)

Become the change you want to see and all that stuff ;-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'll have the delay if you still have it.

• I can't pick up but will pay for the postage.
  • @DrCornelius @mikeyrob73 ;Top fellas both of you!   :)
    Easily distracted and...oooh, look! A guitar!"
    My Trading Feedback can be found here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62765/bad-alice/p1
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2429
    That delay is great if it's the VD400,  true analogue bucket brigade self oscillating loveliness! 
    excellent offer @mikeyrob73, kudos to you! 
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    I'll take one if still available - but only if I can make a donation to @DrCornelius 's charity
  • Bridgehouse you diamond ;-)
  • Ok @HarrySeven has first dibs as he was the first one to message me on the Delay. @Bridgehouse over drive is yours. I even still have the original box for it. Drop me a pm with some details and I will sort over the weekend. 

Try and sell something on here takes forever, give something away for free and its gone in hours. 

For me thats what places like this should be all about though. Sharing and helping each other out 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    @mikeyrob73 let me know if you still have one and @DrCornelius let me know how to give cash to your super charity.

• Seems fair to me 

@harryseven drop me a pm with some details
    @bridgehouse same for you 

I will cover the postage guys. Con glad to help your charity out 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • And @sarge it is indeed the vd400 which is now heading its was @HarrySeven way, coz we all know he hasn't got enough gear ;-)
    "Cover the postage" LOL, no you won't - you're giving it away already..
  • And all gone

just figured after all the help and deals I have got on here it was the least I could. Paying it forward if you will. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks a lot guys, lovely gestures :-)

I work for a Dorchester based charity - The Dorset Mental Health Forum (www.dorsetmentalhealthforum.org.uk). If you could send them a cheque that would be lovely !

We employ people with their own experience of mental ill health who can model recovery to people in the community or on hospital who are unwell. We also work with the NHS, the local council and the Police to make sure local service users get a say in how mental health services are designed and delivered and we run other employment , advocacy and sports/social projects too.  Interestingly a few of our team are pro musicians who go into psychiatric inpatient wards with a few guitars and help people relax or express themselves via music too.

I love working for them because I see first hand how they turn lives around so I can assure you the money will be used well !
  • Glad to be of any assistance Con

@bridgehouse @HarrySeven Pedals will be in the post tomorrow , i even found the original box for the Overdrive. 
  • Thanks Mikey, I owe you a beer when we finally get to meet !
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1740
    edited November 2016
    If you ever want to give the dean markley amp away i would appreciate first dibs????

• Hey music man if you ever want it back just say the word pal, you did gift it across and I am happy to give it back if you ever need it 
  • Pedals posted enjoy guys 
  • Hey Guys Pedals went out on Friday so should be delivered today :-) 

Let me know you got them ok @HarrySeven @Bridgehouse ;