Black Friday "deals"..Mmmm

I have been watching some Plugin deals lately, and now the big Friday deals are coming along, Ive noted that the original costs have miraculously gone up !  no doubt to make the deal look  more attractive when " discounted "....,,be aware.

Mac Mini M1
Presonus Studio One V5
 https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
 https://twitter.com/spark240
 Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
Reddit r/newmusicreview 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• spark240 said:
    I have been watching some Plugin deals lately, and now the big Friday deals are coming along, Ive noted that the original costs have miraculously gone up !  no doubt to make the deal look  more attractive when " discounted "....,,be aware.
    For British / EU stores isn't that illegal? I thought they had to have a period of that price being "true" before using it as a discount?

I don't think it applies in the US though
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8495
    edited November 2016
    I kinda get the feeling you'd have to be mad to buy plugs at full price. Look at Waves - just hold off a few months and invariably the one you want will be half price or better.

That said, the Soundtoys deal is worth mentioning - and you can trade in existing licenses for a further discount, I could get the whole bundle for $185 which is kinda a bargain for a package that includes Decapitator, echo boy etc.

Waves DBX 160 is $39 at the moment too. Definitely picking that up. And the free plugin is the stereo multi-tap delay which is nice.

Just waiting to see if IK Multimedia put any of their t-racks plugs on sale - I really quite fancy their neve 33609 model, last week the mastering EQ was $49 so I got that.
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6153
    Yep... I've picked up a few deals, Toontrack, Presonus Progression for example at very good prices.
    Currently keeping my eye on Fab-Filter for any discounts as their products are superb.
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"