We done made a music video

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    edited December 2016
    in a nut shell yes. The other guitarist, though a brilliant player, was unreliable and difficult to pin down for rehearsals. So he got the bullet, I had a promotion (as I'd played a lot of the guitar parts on our cds anyways due his unreliability), and we got a new basser. 

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    Really liked that
  • Ahh, congratulations presumably in order  =)

in a nut shell yes. The other guitarist, though a brilliant player, was unreliable and difficult to pin down for rehearsals. So he got the bullet, I had a promotion (as I'd played a lot of the guitar parts on our cds anyways due his unreliability), and we got a new basser. 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • lol yes, and a nice new shiny OD pedal as a pressie to myself

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1773
    Brilliant stuff. Nice playing and great fun when the full band first kicks in :-)
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.