SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT Gibson Les Paul Traditional Ocean Blue As New GONE!

What's Hot
BrisarianBrisarian Frets: 24
edited November 2016 in Guitars £
Even after all the negative comments the guitar has now been traded

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Great ad. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6120
    Pithy
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6120
    (I don't have a lisp).
  • Genius 
  • eSullyeSully Frets: 981
    God you are a massive bell end. As if no one would notice you bought it off amazon today!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SteffoSteffo Frets: 572
    The only thing this ad has is a word count, and even that is low.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17698
    tFB Trader
    As I Prime member will I get free next day delivery?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • eSully said:
    God you are a massive bell end. As if no one would notice you bought it off amazon today!
    That's what I thought, but it looks like the OP has had it for a good two weeks (see edit date):

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/88351/wtb-gibson-les-paul-2015-model-or-usa-prs-strict-budget-of-900-no-longer-needed#latest
  • Thanks for all the negative comments guys.I was told the Fretboard was the the place for positive vibes seems not !!!

• And the worst thing is that you might get banned for not following the rules
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Follow the rules, be more conversive and discriptive and show less attitude then all will be fine. The fret board is a safe, friendly and even charitable place, but rub people up the wrong way and it will always get reflected. 
  • eSullyeSully Frets: 981
    @Brisarian - My comment was unnecessary. I was a bit tipsy at the time. Apologies. You need to check out the classified rules sticky though, the mods ask we don't delete the adverts and supply a picture etc.