SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD:Pansonic DMC-G3 micro four thirds camera boxed in superb order barely used

strumjoughlampsstrumjoughlamps Frets: 3287
edited November 2016 in Misc £
absolutely superb condition, just 397 shutter count, does not come with lens or fig 8 lead but comes boxed with everything else, charger, instructions, strap etc...

great camera, great image quality, great video, nice EVF and flippy screen.

£85 delivered, BT please or collect from Leicester for £75 cash

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I know nothing about cameras and have never owned one. What would I need in addition to this to get me up and running? Apologies for my ignorance. 
  • I know nothing about cameras and have never owned one. What would I need in addition to this to get me up and running? Apologies for my ignorance. 
    no worries, its a micro four thirds system so you would need a micro four third compatible lens, I should have a spare SD card that I will chuck in and you would be good to go..

its a great system and a great camera, advanced for serious use and Ai and simple enough for beginners, read on the micro four thirds system though and check out lens options and prices.

• ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7484
    edited November 2016
    Ooo I may be interested in this, I was considering trying my hand at putting together some youtube videos. 

I know very, very little of m4/3, what sort of lens would offer good video? I've head that focusing can be noisy on DSLRs (hence the new wave of STM lenses), but I supposed on m4/3 there is so much depth of field it's less of a problem?

EDIT: had a gander, I think it's a bit much for my very very basic needs right now (I can't really justify cost of this plus a little lens). But by golly, that's a good price - someone take it before I change my mind!
  • Is this still available? If so I'll give it a go probably overkill for my needs but never stopped me before. Pm me your details and I'll sort payment out tomorrow. 

Cheers
  • sorry SOLD on TalkPhotography earlier
  • sorry SOLD on TalkPhotography earlier

Phew! It's payday tomorrow and I was going to come back to this!